DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3sjxfl/m2m_opportunities) has announced the addition of the "M2M Opportunities for CSPs in the Industrial Internet" report to their offering.
Smart connected equipment will open up new business models that will redefine industries and companies, and will present unique opportunities for communications service providers (CSPs). This report analyses Internet of things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) opportunities for CSPs in the manufacturing and broader industrial business segment.
This Strategy Report:
- Defines the industrial Internet
- Provides recommendations for CSPs that are considering this segment
- Offers the perspectives of industry stakeholders on how and where operators are seizing the industrial Internet opportunity
- Provides forecasts for pipeline and construction vehicle monitoring and a STEP analysis for M2M in smart farm environments.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the key drivers for the adoption of IoT and M2M in the industrial manufacturing segment?
- What role can CSPs play in the industrial manufacturing market?
- Which organisations are driving the industrial Internet opportunity?
Who Needs To Read This Report
- CSPs that are seeking to clarify their role in the industrial Internet, including mobile network operators (MNOs), M2M mobile virtual network
- Operators (MVNOs) and satellite broadband service providers.
- Manufacturing firms that are striving to adhere to world-class manufacturing principles by using communication technologies such as M2M.
- Other industrial organisations that are interested in how M2M can enable new competitive strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Defining the Industrial Internet
- Connecting the Factory And Industrial Environments
- Servitisation of Industrial Business Models
- Appendix: Company Profiles
- Appendix: Further Reading
- General Electric (GE)
- National Instruments (NI)
- Remote Technologies Inc (RTI)
- Tech Mahindra
- Telenor Connexion
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3sjxfl/m2m_opportunities