NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alliant Insurance Services, the nation’s largest specialty insurance brokerage firm, has announced that nine of its producers have received the designation of Power Broker® by Risk & Insurance. This represents the highest number of Power Broker honorees in the history of the firm, with honorees spanning the fields of energy, law, parking, tribal nations, and employee benefits.
“As we continue to expand our reach to new industries and geographies, our time-honored commitment to service and innovation remains steadfast,” said Tom Corbett, Chairman and CEO of Alliant. “Our honorees span a breadth of industries and disciplines and are bound by the common objective to be the best in the business. They are leaders in insurance brokerage and tremendous assets to their clients.”
Alliant’s 2015 Power Brokers are:
- Amy Fossum, Senior Vice President, Employee Benefits, who helps her diverse client base grow and thrive by creating strategies in four key areas: compensation, benefits, health, and wealth.
- Stuart Girling, Senior Vice President, ProQuest, who has extensive experience servicing law firms in the United States and Europe, providing specialized programs built around the modern risks of the legal industry.
- Adam Hall, Senior Vice President, Energy and Marine, who navigates his oil and gas clients through a changing risk climate and ensures a fluid and efficient claims process. Hall also received recognition as an “Under 40” honoree.
- Lee Hollmann, First Vice President, Energy and Marine, an energy expert who integrates large-scale risk management programs that increase efficiency and reduce cost.
- Brian Hudler, Senior Vice President, Energy and Marine, who provides proactive service to clients and addresses the widespread risk management implications of a changing business landscape. He also received recognition as an “Under 40” honoree.
- Joe Marchese, Senior Vice President, Employee Benefits, a 30-year employee benefits expert who delivers customized, cost-effective plans that provide maximum utility to his clients and their employees.
- Donald Molloy, First Vice President, Alliant Specialty Insurance Services, who brings an extensive background in insurance, underwriting, claims, and legal defense to a large portfolio of tribal nations clients.
- Kathy Phillips, Senior Vice President, Alliant Specialty Insurance Services, a 30-year parking industry expert providing comprehensive risk management and insurance solutions to parking and valet companies. Kathy also received recognition as a “Responsibility Leader” for her industry and community advocacy.
- Sean Waggoner, Executive Vice President, Employee Benefits, who employs his extensive background in underwriting and self-funded medical insurance to provide technical expertise and powerful solutions to his clients.
In addition to the nine winners, Bryant Eaton, First Vice President, Real Estate Group, was named a finalist in the real estate category.
The Risk & Insurance Power Broker Awards are an annual selection of the most effective and influential commercial insurance brokers. The Power Broker designation is based on nominations by brokers and risk managers, and is judged based on the quality of the application and on references by risk managers in each industry sector. Hundreds of risk managers and risk executives are interviewed in the process of identifying and soliciting, evaluating, and judging the nominees.
About Alliant Insurance Services
Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is one of the largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States and has a history dating back to 1925. Alliant provides property and casualty, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to some 26,000 clients nationwide, including public entities, tribal nations, healthcare, energy, law firms, real estate, construction, and other industry groups. More information is available on the company’s web site at: www.alliant.com.