NORWOOD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) today introduced a 12-bit, 8-channel ADC/DAC/GPIO combination chip which is user-configurable in any functional combination. The AD5592R ADC/DAC/GPIO combination device includes a 400-Ksps ADC (analog-to-digital converter), 6-μsec settling time DAC (digital-to-analog converter), digital inputs/outputs, and a reference on a single chip. The new device can be user-configured in any combination of up to eight devices, allowing designers to use a single IC to complete multiple system monitoring and control functions. The combination of on-chip features allows system designers to reduce bill of materials costs and increase design portability and reuse with only minor software changes.
- Download data sheet, view product page and order samples:
- Order the AD5592R evaluation board: http://www.analog.com/en/analog-to-digital-converters/ad-converters/ad5592r/products/EVAL-AD5592R/eb.html
- Connect with engineers and experts on EngineerZone®, ADI’s online technical support community: https://ez.analog.com/community/data_converters
The single-chip AD5592R saves up to 85 percent of the space required by discrete implementations by using a small 2-mm × 2-mm WLCSP package. The small package suits the device for high-density and space-constrained applications such as wired and wireless communications, building control or any general monitoring or control application where size and design flexibility are key requirements. The new device not only simplifies system architectures but enables greater system functionality because of the ability to add extra control and monitoring capabilities within a single part.
- Safe power-up functionality prevents conflict with external circuitry if set up incorrectly
- Digital Temperature Indictor/Alert signals fault condition and allows system shutdown
- 2.5 V, 25 ppm/°C internal reference
- −40°C to +105° operating temperature range
Pricing and Availability
Price Each In
2 mm × 2 mm
3 mm × 3 mm
2 mm × 2 mm
3 mm × 3 mm
About Analog Devices
Innovation, performance, and excellence are the cultural pillars on which Analog Devices has built one of the longest standing, highest growth companies within the technology sector. Acknowledged industry-wide as the world leader in data conversion and signal conditioning technology, Analog Devices serves over 100,000 customers, representing virtually all types of electronic equipment. Celebrating over 40 years as a leading global manufacturer of high-performance integrated circuits used in analog and digital signal processing applications, Analog Devices is headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts, with design and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Analog Devices' is included in the S&P 500 Index.
Follow ADI on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ADI_News
Subscribe to Analog Dialogue, ADI’s monthly technical journal, at: http://www.analog.com/library/analogDialogue/
EngineerZone is a registered trademark of Analog Devices, Inc.