STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
The Board of Directors of HiQ International AB (publ) (STO:HIQ) hereby gives notice to the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”), in accordance with the attached Notice. The AGM will take place on Tuesday 24 March 2015 at 10.00 a.m. at the company’s 9th floor office at Regeringsgatan 20 in Stockholm.
At the general meeting inter alia the following proposals will be presented:
· The Board of Directors proposes that a share split 2:1 combined with a compulsory redemption procedure shall be carried out. The procedure will imply that each share will split into one ordinary share and one redemption share. The redemption share will then be redeemed for SEK 2.60 per share, representing a transfer of approximately SEK 138 million to the Company’s shareholders.
· The Nomination Committee has proposed that the following directors shall be re-elected: Gunnel Duveblad, Ken Gerhardsen, Johanna Fagrell Köhler, Lars Stugemo, Anders Ljungh, Ulrika Hagdahl, Erik Hallberg and Raimo Lind. Anders Ljungh is proposed as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
· The Nomination Committee has proposed re-election of the auditor PricewaterhouseCoopers AB.
· The Board of Directors proposes that the General Meeting authorises the Board of Directors to pass a resolution on one or more occasions for the period up until the next Annual General Meeting on purchasing so many shares that the Company’s holding does not at any time exceed 10 per cent of the total number of shares in the Company.
· The Board of Directors proposes that the General Meeting adopts a resolution to issue not more than 1,000,000 warrants. The right to subscribe for the warrants shall inure to the wholly owned subsidiary HiQ Stockholm AB, which shall transfer the warrants to current and future employees of the group in Denmark, Finland and Sweden. The purpose of the proposal is to create opportunities to keep and to recruit competent employees to the HiQ group and to increase the motivation amongst the employees.
· The Board of Directors proposes that the Board of Directors shall be authorised to resolve on an issue against payment in kind of no more than 5,000,000 shares, at one or several occasions, during the period until the next Annual General Meeting in connection with acquisitions.
· Guidelines for determining salary and other remuneration to the managing director and other persons in the company’s management.
For further information, please see the enclosed notice.
HiQ International AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
HiQ discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. This information was released for publication at 08:45 CET on 23 February 2015.
HiQ helps to make the world a better place by making people’s lives simpler and better. We are the perfect partner for everyone eager to achieve results that make a difference in a digital world. Founded in 1995, HiQ currently has 1,400 specialists in four countries and is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm MidCap list. For more information and inspiration, please visit www.hiq.se
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com