DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls73w8/axial) has announced the addition of the "Axial Spondyloarthritis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Axial Spondyloarthritis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Axial Spondyloarthritis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Pfizer Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- UCB Biosciences Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- UCB Biosciences GmbH
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Glostrup University Hospital
- Ghent University Hospital
- Charite - Universitatsmedizin Berlin
- Sociedad Espanola de Farmacologia Clinica
- The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University
- Diakonhjemmet Hospital
- Rheumatism Foundation Hospital
- Tuen Mun Hospital
- University hospital of North Norway
- University of Zurich
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls73w8/axial