DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4dj52/faucets_industry) has announced the addition of the "Faucets Industry in India, 2014-2019" report to their offering.
This industry report covers intelligence on the market size, growth, industry trends, industry attractiveness, and Porter's analysis. The report covers fiscal years 2014 through 2019.
The Indian faucets industry has come a long way as faucets have evolved in the country from being perceived as a basic functional product to a fashion and style statement. Over the years, growth in real estate industry, increase in disposable income, changes in consumers' preferences and lifestyle, and exposure to international brands have given a boost to the faucets industry.
- The faucets industry in India, valued at INR 50bn (-USD0.83bn) in FY 2014, has been growing at a CAGR of -15% over the last three years. It is estimated that the industry will be worth nearly INR 105bn (-USD 1.74bn) by FY 2019, growing at a CAGR of -16%.
- The industry is dominated by unorganized players. However, their share is expected to decrease in the coming years, primarily due to increasing brand awareness among consumers and their preference shifting towards high end faucets.
- Bathroom faucets is the most dominant category, with the residential sector being the biggest consumer of faucets
- Latest trends witnessed in the industry reveal that organized players are increasing their focus on tier 2 and tier 3 cities
The report includes profiles of the top-5 players with an overview of their service offerings, key financial ratios, expansion strategies, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Industry structure
2 Industry overview
3 Driver and inhibitors
4 Industry trends
5 Industry analysis
6 Competitive environment
7 Profiles of key players
- Ess Ess Bathroom Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Grohe India Pvt. Ltd.
- HSIL Ltd.
- Jaquar & Company Pvt. Ltd.
- Kohler India Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4dj52/faucets_industry