DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldwdpm/cybersecurity_in) has announced the addition of the "Cybersecurity in the US Oil and Gas Industry" report to their offering.
In a world of advanced persistent threats, perilous infrastructure industries that are progressively expanding into the digital and smart frontiers become increasingly vulnerable.
This research service will capture the emerging trends and evolving business models for cybersecurity in the oil and gas industry in the United States. It was developed based on a series of online discussion boards with participants in the power, chemicals and petrochemicals, and oil and gas industries. The study examines the current state of cybersecurity preparedness, as well as best practices, unmet needs, and industry challenges in upstream, midstream, and downstream applications.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the current state of awareness and concern regarding the issue of cybersecurity in the US oil and gas industry?
- What are some of the critical challenges facing the industry regarding awareness and adoption, and how are those challenges being addressed?
- How can vendors optimize their support role in executing a cybersecurity strategy?
- What new business models are emerging from the evolution of digital oilfields?
- What are the best practices related to cybersecurity in the oil and gas industry?
- Will implementation of cybersecurity solutions take a siloed approach or a traditional, centralized approach?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, And Methodology
3. Definitions And Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
6. Technology Analysis
7. Upstream Segment Analysis
8. Midstream Segment Analysis
9. Downstream Segment Analysis
10. Us Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldwdpm/cybersecurity_in