- The appointment of Singh comes soon after Kronos joined the exclusive group of software companies that have grown beyond $1 billion in annual revenue, and the first vendor to do so in the workforce management market.
- At Google, Singh is responsible for driving all aspects of Google for Work (formerly Google Enterprise), Google’s offerings tailored for businesses – including Gmail, Drive, Cloud, Chrome, and Android. Prior to joining Google in 2010, Singh spent nearly two decades in leadership roles at Oracle in various facets of the business including product development, channel management, sales, strategy, and mergers and acquisitions. Singh earned a master’s degree in industrial and management engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the Delhi College of Engineering.
- With Singh’s addition, there are now 12 members of the Kronos Board of Directors.
- David Tunnell, chairman of the Kronos Board of Directors and managing director, Hellman & Friedman
“We are fortunate to add such a distinguished and seasoned technology leader to the Kronos Board of Directors. Amit’s experience from Google and Oracle makes him a natural fit to provide strategic guidance to the company.”
- Amit Singh, president, Google for Work
“I look forward to providing advice and sharing lessons learned as Kronos continues to expand globally and lead the workforce management market’s transformation to the cloud.”
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“As a visionary in bringing the power of consumer technology to businesses, and with deep roots in driving strategy for some of the world’s most recognized technology companies, Amit has much wisdom to offer. Amit will be a tremendous asset to Kronos as we execute on our winning growth strategy and bring even more innovative solutions and value to our customers around the world.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.