DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trxndc/fossil_fuel) has announced the addition of Plunkett Research Ltd.'s new report "Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021" to their offering.
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation Industry (U.S.) to reach $115.9 billion by 2021.
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation Industry, including Average EBITDA, Operating Ratios and Sales per Employee.
Designed to benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M&A Advisors
- Revenues historical through 2013
- Revenues projected through 2021
- Employee Count 2007-2013
- Annual Growth Rate 2013
- CAGR 2006 through 2013
- CAGR 2014 through 2021
- Top U.S. Companies
Employment and Establishments
- Number of Firms 2007-2013
- Number of Establishments 2007-2013
- Employees, 2007-2013
- Average Annual Sales per Firm & per Establishment 2007-2013
- Sales per Employee
Average Annual Operating Ratios
- Revenue Compared to All Industries
- Expenses Compared to All Industries
- Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries
- Comparison of Revenues, Profits and Taxes to All Industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies (U.S.), Average for all Companies
- Industry Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, 2008-2013
Top Companies Ranked
- Market Capitalization
- Net Income
- 3-Year Revenue Growth
- 3-Year Income Growth
- Return on Assets
- Return on Equity
- Return on Invested Capital
- AES Corporation (The)
- American Electric Power Company Inc. (AEP)
- Berkshire Hathaway Energy
- Dominion Resources Inc.
- Duke Energy Corp.
- Edison International
- FirstEnergy Corp.
- National Grid USA
- NextEra Energy Inc.
- Southern Company (The)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trxndc/fossil_fuel.
Source: Plunkett Research Ltd.