DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24jzhc/crude_oil) has announced the addition of Plunkett Research Ltd's new report "Crude Oil Pipelines and Midstream Services Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021" to their offering.
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
- Crude Oil Pipelines and Midstream Services Industry (U.S.) to reach $15.7 billion by 2021.
- Crude Oil Pipelines and Midstream Services Industry, including Average EBITDA, Operating Ratios and Sales per Employee.
Designed to benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M&A Advisors
- Revenues historical through 2013
- Revenues projected through 2021
- Employee Count 2007-2013
- Annual Growth Rate 2013
- CAGR 2006 through 2013
- CAGR 2014 through 2021
- Top U.S. Companies
Employment and Establishments
- Number of Firms 2007-2013
- Number of Establishments 2007-2013
- Employees, 2007-2013
- Average Annual Sales per Firm & per Establishment 2007-2013
- Sales per Employee
Average Annual Operating Ratios
- Revenue Compared to All Industries
- Expenses Compared to All Industries
- Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
This Industry Compared to All Industries
- Comparison of Revenues, Profits and Taxes to All Industries
Industry Results, Publicly-Held Companies (U.S.), Average for all Companies
- Industry Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, 2008-2013
Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
In-Depth Profiles, Financial Reports, Ranks & Executive Lists for Top U.S.-Based Corporations
- Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. L.L.C.
- Delek Logistics Partners LP
- Genesis Energy LP
- MPLX LP
- Plains All American Pipeline LP
- Rose Rock Midstream LP
- Tesoro Logistics LP
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24jzhc/crude_oil
Source: Plunkett Research Ltd