DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87vq4z/data_acquisition) has announced the addition of the "Data Acquisition Market in Southeast Asia" report to their offering.
The research discusses the data acquisition market in Southeast Asia. The market is currently at a growth stage. The growing industrial base in the region, strong foreign direct investments, and increased focus on science and technology are expected to fuel the growth of the market. The research provides a forecast and analysis of the key data acquisition product segments, end-user verticals, and countries that will be driving the growth of the market. The base year of the study is 2014, with forecasts running up to 2019. The study also includes an analysis of the market drivers and restraints, competitive factors, and an identification of the Mega Trends that are likely to impact the future of the market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the factors driving the growth of the market? What are the restraints?
- Which are the key end-user segments driving the market growth in SE Asia?
- What does the competitive landscape look like?
- What are the competitive factors that market participants can leverage to gain better market penetration?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Total Data Acquisition Market
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- PCI/PCIe/cPCI Segment Analysis
- Ethernet Segment Analysis
- VXI Segment Analysis
- PXI/PXIe Segment Analysis
- USB Segment Analysis
- Standalone/Proprietary Segment Analysis
- DAQ Software Segment Analysis
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/87vq4z/data_acquisition