CHIASSO, Switzerland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--From predictive analytics to a new graphs engine; from horizontal scalability to mobile performance management; from geo-intelligence to Excel-like formulas into reports. Many innovations and enhancements dramatically heighten BOARD’s capability to drive decision-making processes for organizations of any size and industry.
BOARD International announces the release of BOARD 9, the new version of the only software solution that unifies Business Intelligence, CPM and Analytics in a single environment.
Version 9 introduces a complete improvement of the BOARD software platform, by delivering significant enhancements to the self-service analysis capabilities with the opportunity to embed Predictive Analytics into enterprise decision-making processes.
BOARD 9 new features:
- BOARD Enterprise Analytics Modelling (BEAM) is a module that integrates Advanced and Predictive Analytics into BOARD to easily uncover powerful insights and take action. Flexible, easy to use and superfast, BEAM offers a revolutionary solution to incorporate the power of Predictive Analytics into daily business operations and decision-making processes.
- The second generation of BOARD mobile app moves Mobile Intelligence beyond traditional analysis and reporting, extending it to Performance Management. The introduction of mobile data-entry, write-back and business rules makes it possible to develop and deploy planning, forecasting and simulation applications on tablets.
- A renewed graphical engine radically impacts user experience with better interactivity, usability and ease of analysis.
- The geo-intelligence capabilities allow users to analyse spatial data and merge it with dynamic maps in an interactive environment.
- In-Memory Server Cluster technology takes BOARD’s scalability and response time to a new level by allowing applications deployment across multiple physical machines.
- BOARD Nexel enables the use of Excel-like formulas in reports, adding flexibility to BOARD’s data calculation capability.
“BOARD continues to be the only product capable of offering unified BI and CPM with the flexibility, immediacy of use and self-service capabilities required by business users” comments Giovanni Grossi, BOARD CEO. “BOARD 9 is a great advancement of our unparalleled capability to improve business decision-making in companies of any size and industry”
To learn more, visit www.board.com/in/board9
BOARD International is a leading provider of unified BI and CPM and has enabled over 3,000 companies to improve their business performance by deploying BI and CPM applications in a single integrated environment completely programming-free and in a fraction of time and cost associated with traditional solutions.