DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vsxtgb/hnwi_asset) has announced the addition of the "HNWI Asset Allocation in Spain 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Spain HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Spain HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
The HNWI Asset Allocation in Spain 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- Real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Spain in 2014, with 22.5% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 17.8%, equities with 17.2%, fixed-income with 16.3%, cash and deposits with 15.9% and alternatives with 10.3%.
- Equities, business interests and alternatives recorded growth during the review period, at 64.1%, 26.2% and 21.0% respectively.
- Alternative assets held by Spanish HNWIs increased during the review period, from 10.1% of total HNWI assets in 2010 to 10.3% in 2014. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.9% of total assets in 2010 to 2.2% in 2014.
- It is expected allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period, to reach 1.9% of total HNWI assets by 2019, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials, which will cause global commodity prices to fall, as was seen in the second half of 2014.
- As of 2014, Spanish HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$479.2 billion, representing 49.5% of wealth holdings.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Analysis of Spanish HNWI Investments
- BBVA Banca Privada
- Banca March
- Banco Madrid
- Bankinter Banca Privada
- La Caixa Banca Privada
- Popular Banca Privada
- Renta 4 Banco
- Sabadell Urquijo Banca Privada
- Santander Private Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vsxtgb/hnwi_asset