DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wh7438/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Latin American Electric Motors Market" report to their offering.
This research service analyzes current and future trends in the Latin American electric motors market across various industries, including oil and gas, minerals and mining, cement, water and wastewater, chemical/petrochemical, food and beverage, and power generation. Analysis is based on end users and product types segmented as low voltage and medium voltage electric motors. Various market drivers and restraints and their impact over time are discussed. This research outlines the competitive structure and total market share analysis and concludes with 3 big market predictions. The forecast period is from 2014 to 2020, with 2013 as the base year.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the outlook of the electric motors market in Latin America?
- What are the most important market drivers and restraints for the Latin American electric motors market?
- What is the demand and expected growth rate of the key end-user industries?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Electric Motors Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Electric Motors Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis Total Electric Motors Market
6. Low Voltage Electric Motors Segment Analysis
7. Medium Voltage Electric Motors Segment Analysis
8. Brazil Breakdown
9. Mexico Breakdown
10. Argentina Breakdown
11. Colombia Breakdown
12. Chile Breakdown
13. Rest of Latin America Breakdown
14. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wh7438/analysis_of_the