DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhjcl8/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the US Automated Fare Collection Market in Rail and Urban Transit Systems" report to their offering.
This strategic insight provides an outlook of growth opportunities in the United States automated fare collection market. Secondary and primary research was conducted, including interviews with suppliers, regulation authorities, and distributors.
The study discusses key trends, market drivers, opportunities, and market sizing and forecasts. It also highlights competitive factors and competitor market shares. Key conclusions and a future outlook have been provided. The base year is 2014; the forecast period runs to 2021.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- How is the public transit AFC value chain structured in the United States?
- What is the US AFC market size?
- What market dynamics are influencing each of the market segments?
- What are the main competitors' business models and their competitive advantages?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Automated Fare Collection Market Dynamics
- US AFC Market is Dominated by Contactless Smart Cards
- AFC Advantages
- Steps for AFC Implementation
- Types of AFC Systems
- AFC Value Chain
- The Future is Open Loop and Multimodal
- Procurement Criteria-Buy America Act
- Implications of Buy America on New AFC Projects
- Defining the Customer-Top Transit Agencies
- List of Identified AFC Projects
5. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Impact of Top 3 Mega Trends on the US AFC Market
6. Drivers and Restraints-Total AFC Market
7. Introduction to Types of eTicketing Systems and Technology Trends
- AFC Fare Media Evolution in the United States
- Introduction to Open Payment Systems
- Overview of Open Payment System
- Implementation of an Open Payment Systems in the United States
- Under-banking is an Open Payment Challenge
- Introduction to Mobile-based Ticketing
- Mobile Ticket Implementation in the United States
- Introduction to NFC eTicketing System
- NFC Market Size and Value for US TAs
- Big Data Implications for AFC
- Introduction to Micropayments
- Key Implications of Technology Trends
8. AFC Market Size and Forecasts
9. AFC Market Competitive Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhjcl8/strategic