DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ccqh7/south_africa_feed) has announced the addition of the "South Africa Feed additives market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
The South African feed additives market is recording steady growth with increased production and demand of livestock products, increase in the population, consumption and urbanization being the main propellants. Rise in Raw material costs, higher production and management costs in the industry is a major concern for the South African feed additives market. Over the years, due to a multitude of factors the feed prices have been inconsistent and this had driven the market to look for alternatives in making better feeds.
With the uncertainty surrounding the antibiotics market, other markets like Prebiotics and Probiotics feed additives have recorded high growth rates. Amino acids is still the leading segment by market share and Poultry maintains its lead as the largest industry followed by Ruminants. ADDCON, BASF, ADM, Elanco, Evonik industries are some of the players with market presence in the region.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the South Africa Feed Additives market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings of the study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation By Type
5. By Animal Type
6. Competitive Landscape Overview - Feed Additives
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ccqh7/south_africa_feed