DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlvwx3/dubai_feed) has announced the addition of the "Dubai Feed additives market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
Dubai is the second biggest market for Feed additives in the Middle East region. Livestock production has sharply risen over the last few years owing to increase in per capita meat consumption, rise in demand for nutritional feeds, higher disposable income coupled with increase in preferences of consumers. Concerns regarding the health among livestock and the threat of disease outbreak has made the market forces vigilant.
Dubai is a market with huge potential and the U.S., EU are its major trade partners exporting many components related to the agriculture and animal husbandry industries. Alongside global trends, Amino Acids account for the biggest market share and Prebiotics & Probiotics markets record the fastest growth rates. Poultry is the largest segment and Ruminant industry is closely behind. Adisseo France SAS, BASF SE, ADM Co., Cargill Inc., Chr. Hansen etc. are leading industry players with presence in the region.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the Dubai Feed Additives market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings of the study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation By Type
5. By Animal Type
6. Competitive Landscape Overview - Feed Additives
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tlvwx3/dubai_feed.