DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwxcwq/china_feed) has announced the addition of the "China Feed additives market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
The China feed additives market has recorded tremendous growth rates and is expected to be the global leader in the industry by the end of the forecast period. Being the world's largest producer and consumer in the livestock sector, It is predicted that China's consumption of meat and dairy products will continue to climb sharply due to a rising population, strong growth in percapita income, improvement in domestic meat and dairy production systems, greater access to meat and dairy products due to better transportation and distribution systems, shifting consumption patterns.
Poor food product quality, safety, and unreliability, deterioration of resources and environment are major problems for the industry and have been plaguing China's market access efforts. Lack of adequate intellectual property guidelines are also obstacles in the market. Companies will continue to consolidate, operate through subsidiaries and embrace new technologies to maximize the quality and management systems. Alltech Inc., ADM Co., BASF, Cargill, Novus International etc. are few of the many leading international giants in the market.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the China Feed Additives market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Findings of the study
- Market Overview
- Market Segmentation By Type
- Competitive Landscape Overview - Feed Additives
- Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwxcwq/china_feed