DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72n4t3/australia_feed) has announced the addition of the "Australia Feed additives market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
Australia, a major regional market and second largest exporter of beef globally has recorded steady growth rates in the feed additives market. Increased domestic demand, rise in awareness and preferences of consumers, favorable demographics and concerns over animal health have propelled the market to new highs.
The challenge of technical efficiency and structural adjustment within the sector will be critically important to the future of market in Australia. Estimates continue to predict the higher earnings for Australian markets in terms of meat and live animal exports. Japan, India are major trade partners for Australia in the region. BASF, Cargill Inc., Elanco A H Inc., Evonik Industries Inc., are few of the key players in the region.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the Australia Feed Additives market.
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings of the study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation By Type
5. By Animal Type
6. Competitive Landscape Overview - Feed Additives
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72n4t3/australia_feed