BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Please replace the release dated February 4, 2015 with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
The corrected release reads:
WAYFAIR ANNOUNCES PARTICIPATION IN UPCOMING INVESTOR CONFERENCES
Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for home furnishings and decor, announced today that Niraj Shah, CEO, co-founder and co-chairman, will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 9:45 a.m. Pacific Time – Stifel 2015 Technology, Internet & Media Conference at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, California.
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 3:20 p.m. Pacific Time – Goldman Sachs Technology & Internet Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California.
Live webcasts will be available at http://investor.wayfair.com/investor-relations.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with additional locations in New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney.