DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfntc8/pandora) has announced the addition of the "Pandora - Analysis, Forecasts and Data" report to their offering.
Historic data and forecasts for Pandora from 2011 to 2019. Includes break-outs for users (ad-supported and subscribers) and revenues (advertising and subscriptions).
Detailed benchmarking with Spotify, the world's largest premium subscription music service. Comparative data on revenues, users, mobile engagement and more from 2009 to 2013.
Extensive hard-hitting analysis founded on extensive data and a deep understanding of the digital music sector and the wider market environment.
Key Topics Covered:
- Revenue (USD, Millions)
- Cost of Revenue (USD, Millions)
- Content acquisition costs as a percentage of advertising revenue by platform
- Gross Margin
- Content Acquisition Costs (Expressed as a percentage of revenues)
- Operating Expenses (USD, Millions)
- Operating Income (USD, Millions)
- Other Income/(Expense), Net (USD, Millions)
- Provision for Income Taxes (USD, Millions)
- Net Income (USD, Millions)
- Liquidity and Capital Resources (USD, Millions)
- Segment Analysis
- Active Users (Millions)
- Subscriber calculation - Generator
- Revenue per user per YEAR (USD)
- Listener Hours (Billions)
- Listener Hours per Active User
- Royalty Payment Metrics
- Per Listener-Hour Metrics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfntc8/pandora