DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xv925t/european) has announced the addition of the "European Logistics: Mergers and Acquisitions 2014" report to their offering.
Over the past ten years , billions of dollars have been spent creating giant logistics groups through acquisition. European Logistics: Mergers & Acquisitions 2014 is the essential guide for professionals buying and selling logistics companies as well as their advisers.
It provides all the necessary background and history of acquisition programmes in the region, analysing which have been successful and which have failed (and why). The report is critical for every express, freight forwarder and contract logistics CEO to focus on key sectors of opportunity and which mistakes to avoid.
How will it help your business?
The report informs your strategic decisions through:
- Example deal multiples
- The most profitable logistics services to acquire
- The most popular industry sectors (e.g. pharmaceutical) to target
- Previous successful (and unsuccessful) M&A strategies
- Details of 10 of the most important recent deals
- The acquisition strategies of the largest mail, express and logistics companies
Who should buy European Logistics: Mergers and Acquisitions 2014?
- Logistics CEOs, CFOs and other senior management will benefit from placing their own planned strategies in an industry context.
- Equity analysts will be able to better interpret industry and company strategies.
- Bankers and consultancies will be better placed to advise their customers on industry trends and deal multiples.
- Manufacturers and retailers will be able to understand and evaluate the strategies and strengths of their logistics suppliers.
European Logistics: Mergers and Acquisitions 2014 also provides insightful market intelligence, for logistics companies which want to understand the strategies of their competitors and how effective they have been.
Key Topics Covered:
2.0 Economic review and 2015 outlook
3.0 The main logistics markets
4.0 The key drivers of change
5.0 Acquisition strategies
6.0 The 10 largest deals
7.0 Logistics provider M&A profiles
- Austrian Post
- DB Schenker Logistics
- Deutsche Post DHL
- FIEGE Logistik
- Kuehne + Nagel
- La Poste/ GeoPost
- Norbert Dentressangle
- Norway Post
- SNCF Geodis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xv925t/european