WOBURN, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pneuron Corporation, the pioneer of the distributed solutions category, today announced record growth across all of the company’s 2014 financial metrics. Pneuron enables enterprises to integrate and realize true business value without the traditional burdens of systems and data integration.
“Our investors called 2014 ‘seminal,’” said Simon Moss, CEO of Pneuron. “With above plan growth in bookings, revenue and new clients, along with robust management of cash and EBITDA, we had a fantastic year in every respect. Pneuron is one of those true zero-to-one innovations – it’s what makes our endeavor so exciting and makes Pneuron such a game changer. We are very pleased with the growing acceptance of the distributed solution paradigm in the market and increasing recognition of Pneuron’s leadership in this space.”
Revenue and bookings both increased more than 200 percent, bringing 2012-14 CAGR to 166 percent. EBITDA and cash also exceeded plans by record amounts, as Pneuron accelerated in market engagement and grew global production deployments. The company also demonstrated the material value of its high-performance distributed platform in solving business challenges that traditionally demanded large, monolithic technologies and expensive systems integration projects.
A snapshot of Pneuron’s 2014 technology achievements, strategic initiatives and milestones include:
- Signed contract with one of the top ten global financial institutions—with production deployment of AML transaction monitoring analytics, risk analysis and geography inference models without need for traditional data remediation or traditional EDW requirements
- Signed C6 Intelligence to a global license bringing a new paradigm to identity fraud interdiction
- Inked an agreement with UST Global as a Professional Services Partner
- Received a MIT Sloan School CIO Enterprise Innovator Award
- Launched a new financial crimes design, The “Next Generation FIU”, bringing more than 60 percent productivity to AML and Fraud departments in a consistent, documented and automated design that requires no replacement or rewrite of current investments
- Announced a major product release with enhanced cluster management, real-time resiliency supporting any RDBMS, enterprise search and big data platforms
- ICrunch Data published a treatise on "Analytics on the Edge," defining the category of Distributed Solutions as critical for a new distributed world
- Strengthened senior management team with the addition of Ken Lawrence, VP of Sales
“The key to delivering a truly innovative solution in the market is fostering creativity and vision, while never losing focus on the discipline and process that our enterprise clients require,” said Elizabeth Elkins, chief operating officer, Pneuron. “Pneuron’s breakthrough technology, supported by an experienced team with exceptional quality and drive, and bolstered by a world-class, forward-thinking customer base, is the formula that delivered extraordinary results in 2014.”
In 2015, Pneuron will broaden its appeal in multiple verticals by capitalizing on a growing installed base and a set of highly regarded partners. “Emphasizing not just innovative technology features but the potential to realize breakthrough business value is a strong message, well-timed with the need for businesses to capitalize on the accelerating opportunities of Digital Business,” said Tom Fountain, chief technology officer, Pneuron. “Helping customers identify, segment and accelerate a broad class of high-value business problems promises to address significant gaps when older paradigms are applied to today’s challenges.”
Pneuron Corporation enables organizations to rapidly solve business problems through a groundbreaking, distributed approach that cuts across data, applications and processes. By targeting the right information at the data source, companies are no longer faced with the complex integration and infrastructure requirements of traditional approaches. Pneuron’s innovative Distributed Solutions Platform enables customers to accelerate business value and develop reports, products and applications in half the time and cost of traditional methods. Its distributed approach is non-invasive, technology-agnostic and leverages an organization’s existing infrastructure, avoiding the deployment risks and IT concerns that are prevalent in today’s centralized data projects.
For more information, visit us online at: