SHANGHAI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ENMORE (formerly known as CBI CHINA), will hold the 9th International Chlor-Alkali and Vinyls Conference and the Chlor-Alkali Tech Summit APAC 2015 on March 10-12th in Bali, Indonesia.
The Chlor-Alkali Tech Summit APAC 2015 has invited Johnson Matthey, European Federation of Chemical Engineering (EFCE), Bayer, TK UHDE, Chlorine Engineer, Nuberg, Ineos, Techlink and many more. The following topics will be discussed:
- Case Study from Indonesia Plant -- Sulfindo
- Case Study from Indonesia Plant -- PT TPC
- Characteristics of Membrane in Electrolysis Operation
- Latest Development in ODC Technology
- Experience and Expertise in Chlor-Alkali Electrolysis Plants -- How to Save Electricity
- Pumps and Valves Application in Chlor-Alkali Plants
- How Much Will New Primary Purification Save for Chlor-Alkali Plants?
- Secondary Purification Updates
- Acetylene-to-VCM Technology and Catalysts by Johnson Matthey
- Safe Storage of Chlorine
- Experience: How to Handle Mercury Waste
- Safe Operation and Maintenance of Plants
- Safety Management in the Chlor-Alkali Industry
- Caustic Soda-based Pulp and Paper Introduction and Networking
With the crude oil price decreasing dramatically, the price gap between A-PVC and E-PVC shrinking, and caustic soda faced with a weak demand, the 9th International Chlor-Alkali and Vinyls Conference will focus on the following topics:
- The Chlor-Alkali Industry -- Impacted by the Downtrend of Crude Oil/Ethylene?
- Shale Gas’ Impact on the Chlor-Alkali and Vinyl Industry in Asia and Worldwide
- Is VCM still a big problem for Asia?
- ECU -- Lower ethylene price could encourage caustic soda production in non-Chinese Asian producers, which could change the regional caustic soda balance and lower prices.
- Chinese PVC Industry Development and Influential Factors
- Have we ignored the Indonesia market? -- There must be something big happening in this big consumer market.
- Updates on the PVC Industry in SE
- Has the Indian anti-dumping made domestic players more aggressive?
- Asian Energy and Its Impact on Global Chlor-Alkali and Vinyl Industry
- North American Chlor-Alkali Industry -- Opportunities and Challenges
- Panel Discussion: China’s Acetylene PVC VS Naphtha/Ethylene-Based PVC VS Shale-gas/ethylene PVC
- Demand of the Downstream Sectors -- Influenced by World Economy
- Global Alumina Outlook & Implications for Sea-borne Caustic Soda Market
- Asian Pulp & Paper Outlook
- Power Supply Outlook
- Caustic Soda and Chlorine Logistics, Today and Future
The conference will gather Chlor-Alkali producers, traders, technology companies, shipping and logistics companies and downstream users in Bali to look further into the possible trends and opportunities among regions led by the dynamic and changing market. 150+ attendees from Chlor-Alkali supply chains worldwide are expected.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cbibiz.com/51331/review.html