SHANGHAI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Committed to the asphalt pavement and bitumen development, ENMORE (formerly known as CBI CHINA), is going to hold annual event, Global Bitumen Summit (GBS), on March 11-12 in Bangkok, Thailand.
With the development of road construction and road maintenance, the global landscape of the bitumen industry is undergoing changes: Singapore and Thailand have emerged as strong suppliers; Indonesia and Vietnam appear to be promising demand markets; Middle East and Africa have also edged into the hot regions with more market players. Will China remain one of the leading consumers?
GBS will invite those market players and also policymakers, regulators and stakeholders from these vital areas of the bitumen industry, including Indonesia, Thailand, China, Vietnam, Middle East, Singapore, Cambodia and South Korea. It will provide a comprehensive platform with a new enhanced agenda that covers the emerging market, giving the insights of the bitumen industry and offering the benefits for stakeholders to engage.
1. Crisis in Crude Oil -- Benefit for the Asphalt Industry?
2. Ambitions in Asia: Secure Investments & Stabilize the Economic Growth
3. In-depth Global Bitumen Analysis (From the trade-flow perspective; From the price trend perspective)
4. Bitumen Market Connections in Far East
5. Potentials in Bitumen Supply & Demand in China
6. Focus on Middle East Market from a Global Perspective
7. Outlook for Thailand Bitumen Market
8. Bitumen Shipping & Logistics Concerns in Asia
9. Pavement Demand & Downstream Application
10. Road Construction & Highway Development in Vietnam
11. Bitumen Specifications Requirements & Road Infrastructures Development in Indonesia
12. Construction of Roads & Bridges in Myanmar
13. Africa -- Challenges & Opportunities in the Growing Bitumen Market
14. Prospects of Asphalt Modification and Emulsion Application