DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sth3nh/global_systemic) has announced the addition of the "Global Systemic Sclerosis Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides insights into Systemic Sclerosis epidemiology, Systemic Sclerosis diagnosed patients, and Systemic Sclerosis treatment rate for top seven pharmaceutical markets. The study measures key indicators such as prevalence of Systemic Sclerosis derived from epidemiological analysis, percentage of patients diagnosed with Systemic Sclerosis, and percentage of patients treated with Systemic Sclerosis therapy.
The study helps executives estimate Systemic Sclerosis market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of Systemic Sclerosis prevalence, Systemic Sclerosis diagnosis rate, and Systemic Sclerosis treatment rate for the period 2014 - 2020. The information is presented by leading geographies including the US, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, and Japan. The study design is based on collection and interpretation of data from registries, scientific journals and literatures, government databases and other secondary sources.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Systemic Sclerosis: Disease Definition
2. Global Systemic Sclerosis Patient Flow
3. Systemic Sclerosis Patient Flow in the US
4. Systemic Sclerosis Patient Flow in Europe
5. Systemic Sclerosis Patient Flow in Germany
6. Systemic Sclerosis Patient Flow in France
7. Systemic Sclerosis Patient Flow in Spain
8. Systemic Sclerosis Patient Flow in Italy
9. Systemic Sclerosis Patient Flow in UK
10. Systemic Sclerosis Patient Flow in Japan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sth3nh/global_systemic