DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dbvt9r/emerging_consumer) has announced the addition of the "Emerging Consumer Lifestyles in Egypt" report to their offering.
This report presents a detailed picture of the key factors driving changes in consumer lifestyles in Egypt, from demographic changes, income, urbanisation, household structures, through to access to services, household assets, media uptake and the growth of the middle class and retail market.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Access complete, comparable and accurate data on changing consumer demographics and lifestyles
- Understand the size, shape and growth of the consumer market and what is driving growth
- Identify how consumer lifestyles will develop, what this means for the consumer class and how it impacts on future opportunities
- In overall GDP adjusted for purchasing power parity, Egypt is actually the second largest economy in Africa, only narrowly behind Nigeria.
- Because of its far greater income equality and economic maturity Egypt is, for now, the single largest consumer class economic powerhouse in Africa.
- The number of over 65s in Egypt will treble between 2015 and 2050 and form a sizeable target market. Over the same period the 40-59 age group will double in size by 2050 while the number of consumers under 20 will actually change very little.
- Egypt's urban population will effectively double from 2015 to 2050, rising from 37.4m to 70.0m in 2050. Much of this urban growth is unplanned. For example, informal areas represent 40% of the Greater Cairo built up area and 17% of its gross area, accounting for nearly two thirds of the city's population.
- More than 9 out of 10 households in Egypt have a refigerator: rising incomes and changes in the retail landscape are ushering in a new wave of consumerism and product adoption.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Economic growth and income
2. Changing demographics and household structures
3. Urbanisation and infrastructure
4. Household assets and media uptake
5. The emerging consumer class and the retail market
6. Key trends in consumer lifestyles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dbvt9r/emerging_consumer