DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3qhpg3/2015_bank_legal) has announced the addition of the "2015 Bank Legal Fee Profiles" report to their offering.
The 2015 Bank Legal Fee Profiles identifies the Law Firms hired by the world's largest banks and the fees (hours and hourly rates) paid to them.
Banks continue to be an active market for Law Firms especially in Corporate and Complex Commercial Litigation Practices. As the global economy continues to grow, although slowly, Banks will increase their demand for legal representation.
The Report has 10 Sections:
1) Average Rates By Bank and by Firm
2) Blended Rates by Bank and by Firm
3) Overall Rates for AMLAW and Non-AMLAW Firms
4) Overall Rates by Firm by AMLAW and Non-AMLAW Group
5) Overall Rates by Associate Class Year
6) Overall Rates by Practice Area
7) Overall Rates by City
8) Overall Rates by Individual Firm
9) Relative Rate Rankings by Firm (Highest to Lowest)
10) Rates by Industry. Sections 1 and 2 are detailed views into Bank and Law Firm Relationships while
Sections 3 - 8 provide the more holistic view of Law Firm offerings since Banks are only one Sector, albeit a large one. Over 250 Law Firms and 500 Banks' rates are analyzed including Ally, American Express, Bank of America, Barclays, BB&T, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Fannie, Freddie, Goldman, Lazard, Morgan Stanley, RBS, Wells Fargo and others.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3qhpg3/2015_bank_legal