DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g7czvn/future_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
This report provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Brazilian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- Over the historic period, Brazil's defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -3.68%, decreasing from US$37.1 billion in 2011 to US$31.9 billion in 2015
- Brazil's military expenditure, valued at US$31.9 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$41.1 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 4.34% over the forecast period
- Brazilian military expenditure will be driven by the modernization of defense systems, development of indigenous defense capabilities, and large defense procurement projects
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure military satellite, border surveillance and detection, fighters and multi-role aircraft, conventional and nuclear submarines, and C4ISR systems
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
6 Market Entry Strategy
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Avibras Industria Aerospacial
- Companhia Brasileira de Cartuchos
- EADS Brazil
- Forjas Taurus SA
- Industria de Material Belico do Brasil (IMBEL)
- Indústria Naval do Ceará
- Lockheed Martin Brazil
- Northrop Grumman Brazil
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g7czvn/future_of_the