DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whnjwp/the_global_uav) has announced the addition of the "The Global UAV Market 2015-2025" report to their offering.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Global UAV Market with market size forecasts covering the next 10 years. This report will also analyze factors that influence the demand for UAV, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the UAV market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of the defense ministries around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
SWOT analysis of the UAV market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the UAV industry
Global UAV country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the UAV industry expected to be in demand in each region
Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global UAV industry.
It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
- The Global UAV Market is expected to experience a CAGR of 5.66% during 2015-2025
- North America and Europe are expected to be the largest UAV markets, with a cumulative market share of more than 67%.
- The UCAV segment is expected to dominate the UAV market, with a share of 34%
- The market is driven by the rise of asymmetric warfare and the growing need for ISR missions, situational awareness, interoperability and integrated solutions amongst military strategists.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Global UAV Market Size and Drivers
4 Industry Trends Recent Developments and Challenges
5 SWOT Analysis of the UAV Market
6 Country Analysis - UAV Market
7 Major UAV Programs
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- AAI Corporation
- Alenia Aermacchi
- BAE Systems
- BlueBird Aero Systems
- Cassidian - Boeing
- Dassault Aviation SA
- Denel Dynamics
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Korea Aerospace Industries
- Northrop Grumman
- Selex ES
- Singapore Technologies Aerospace
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whnjwp/the_global_uav