DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fs83pb/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Diisopropyl Ether Industry Report 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The diisopropyl ether market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Diisopropyl ether industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on ten industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The diisopropyl ether industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
With 141 tables and figures the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Diisopropyl Ether Industry Overview
- Diisopropyl Ether International and China Market Analysis
- Diisopropyl Ether Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis
- Diisopropyl Ether Production By Regions By Technology By Applications 2009-2014
- Diisopropyl Ether Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- Diisopropyl Ether Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast 2009-2014
- Diisopropyl Ether Key Companies Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- Diisopropyl Ether Marketing Channels Analysis
- Diisopropyl Ether Industry Development Trend 2015-2020
- Diisopropyl Ether Industry Development Proposals
- Diisopropyl Ether New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global and China Diisopropyl Ether Industry Research Conclusions
- Dow Chemical
- Exxon Mobil
- Haike Group
- INEOS (SASOL)
- JX Nippon Oil & Energy
- LG Chemical
- Xinhua Chemical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fs83pb/global