BRANCHBURG, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Small and midsize businesses (SMBs) face the same productivity, labor cost, and compliance challenges as large enterprises, yet until recently few have had the means to effectively address the many workforce management issues that impact their organization and employees. Kronos SaaShr, Inc. today launched a new video series, “Trends in Workforce Management,” aimed at educating the SMB market with insights on workforce management trends from expert thought leaders in its partner community.
- “Trends in Workforce Management” videos provide insight from several solution provider thought leaders on specific topics that affect SMBs and their workforce management practices. Each video will provide SMB owners and their operations, HR, and finance personnel with critical information on developing workforce management strategies to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
The first video in the “Trends
in Workforce Management” series addresses the Affordable Care
Act (ACA) and its impact on SMBs, including advice for developing
strategies to manage ACA compliance. Future topics include:
- The Mobile Workforce – Employees today expect the same anytime, anywhere mobile functionality on the job as they have in their personal lives. SMBs can harness the power of mobile for their workforces while devising strategies to manage in the moment.
- Time and Attendance ROI – An automated time and attendance solution is a staple for successful SMBs. Technology plays a critical role to improve productivity, reduce payroll costs, and decrease manual administration time while providing visibility into the workforce.
- Cloud vs. On-Premise – Cloud workforce management solutions offer SMBs specific benefits over traditional on-premise solutions, including the ability to maximize IT resources, ease of installation, and data accessibility.
- Integration and Data – Workforce management integration with other critical software solutions is no longer reserved for large enterprises. SMBs can leverage a single database across various functional areas to ensure data accessibility and integrity.
- The Power of Outsourcing – Ever-changing regulations combined with the many nuances of workforce management are tough waters for SMBs to navigate alone. SMBs are increasingly partnering with workforce management providers to understand the challenges and regulations that affect their business while developing strategies to address these issues with technology and industry best practices.
- Kronos SaaShr solution partners participating in the video series include: A Plus Payroll; Ameriflex Business Solutions; Axiom Human Resource Solutions; Benetech; BeyondPay; Checkmate Workforce Management Solutions; Evens Time; Exact Payroll; Integrated Payroll Services (iPS), J&H Inc.; Mosaic Employer Solutions; OnePoint Human Capital Management; PAYBEN; PayNorthwest; Payroll Data Services; Payroll Professionals; Paystubz; Primepoint; ProPayroll; Propel HR; Resourcing Edge; Synergy Group HCM; Workforce Management Solutions; and Xponent Employer Solutions.
- Zachary Untracht, senior director, SMB Partner Channel, Kronos SaaShr
“Small and midsize businesses are certainly not exempt from the rising cost of doing business nor the increasingly complex rules and regulations found in the world of workforce management. In fact, issues like ACA compliance, minimum wage increases down to the city level, and managing a mobile workforce can be extremely tough waters to navigate for SMBs. We assembled this group of expert service providers who work with SMBs on these issues every day to provide insight and technological advice in the ‘Trends in Workforce Management’ series.”
- Keep up to date with new “Trends in Workforce Management” videos by bookmarking the playlist on the Kronos SaaShr YouTube channel.
- Read a blog about the new video series for SMBs on The Workforce Institute at Kronos website.
- Connect with Kronos SaaShr via Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Kronos SaaShr workforce management channel blog.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
About Kronos SaaShr
Kronos SaaShr, Inc. is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, Kronos SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about Kronos SaaShr, visit www.saashr.com.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos SaaShr, Inc. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and the SaaShr logo and Workforce Innovation That Works are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company.
See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.