DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9rcgw/us_liquid) has announced the addition of the "US Liquid Handling Market" report to their offering.
The total market, as defined by this study, includes automated robotic workstations, low-to-mid throughput automated tools, and manual pipettes and consumables in the United States. The study period runs from 2011 to 2021, with 2014 as base year of 2014 and 2015-2021 as forecast period. This research service offers a discussion of the key market drivers and restraints, revenue forecasts by product segment, new market opportunities and game-changing strategies, technology trends, competitive analysis, major market predictions, as well as important trends affecting growth. This analysis also presents key companies to watch, major market dynamics, and strategic recommendations for competitors.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How did the market respond to the difficult US economic climate over the past 3 years?
- What application trends are driving adoption of liquid handlers?
- What emerging companies are providing innovative products and challenging market leaders?
- What unforeseen future factors may dramatically affect market forecasts?
- What are the key differentiating competitive factors companies are using to be successful?
- What larger life science research tools trends are making their way into the liquid handling market and affecting product, end-user, and economic dynamics?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview and Segmentation
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends-Total Liquid Handling Market
5. Forecasts and Trends-Total Liquid Handling Market
6. Competitive Environment
7. Automated Robotic Workstations Market Analysis
8. Low-to-Mid Throughput Automated Liquid Handling Tools Market Analysis
9. Manual Pipettes and Consumables Market Analysis
10. The Last Word
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- BioTek Instruments Inc.
- CyBio (Analytik Jena Company)
- Hamilton Robotics
- Labcyte Inc.
- Perkin Elmer
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- TTP Labtech
- Sias AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9rcgw/us_liquid.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.