DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrmqkd/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Colombia 2014" report to their offering.
This report is a thorough analysis of Colombia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Colombia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Colombian HNWIs held 35.1% (US$54 billion) of their wealth offshore, compared to 37.3% (US$30 billion) in 2009.
- It is expected foreign asset holdings to reach US$68 billion by 2018 when they will account for 32.3% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Latin America made up 53.1% of the foreign assets of Colombian HNWIs. This was followed by North America (including the Caribbean) with 22.1%, Asia-Pacific with 12.1%, Europe with 9.3%, Africa with 2.2% and the Middle East with 1.2%.
- Funds allocated to the rest of Latin America increased substantially during the review period, from 43.3% of foreign HNWI assets in 2009 to 53.1% in 2013 as Colombian HNWIs moved more funds into high-growth markets such as Peru and Chile.
- Over the forecast period, HNWIs are expected to increase their levels of investment in South America to 58.7% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Banco AV Villas
- Banco GNB Sudameris
- Banco Popular
- Banco de Occidente
- Corporación Financiera Colombiana
- Helm Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrmqkd/challenges_and