DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pq6djr/packaging_in) has announced the addition of the "Packaging in Emerging Markets (Latin America & Asia-Pacific)" report to their offering.
Emerging market countries account for more than 40% of the world's economy and economists predict this to grow to more than 70% of global GDP over the next 10 years. In this new 241 page study, readers will become informed of the four primary emerging markets - Brazil, Mexico, India and China - which had total packaging sales revenues of $66.7 billion in 2012.
Between 2013 and 2017, the global annual printed packaging growth rate is projected to be 3.9%; growth rates for the four emerging markets average between 5.95% (Mexico) and 7.68% (China). With a focus on tag and label, flexible packaging, folding cartons and corrugated packaging, LPC Inc. conducted the research surveys and interviews involving more than 240 package printing companies across Asia and Latin America. Vendors and brand owners in both emerging markets and the U.S. provided additional perspectives about packaging trends, trade flows and opportunities, as printing/converting firms in emerging' regions have the ability to deliver quality levels on par with their counterparts in Western Europe and the U.S.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. The Packaging Market In China: Trends, Production Data, And Benchmarking Per Packaging Sector
3. The Packaging Market In India: Trends, Production Data And Benchmarking Per Packaging Sector
4. The Packaging Market In Brazil: Trends, Production Data And Benchmarking Per Packaging Sector
5. The Packaging Market In Mexico: Trends, Production Data And Benchmarking Per Packaging Sector
6. The Frontier Markets Of Colombia, Indonesia And Vietnam
7. Brand Owners & Buyers Of Packaging In Emerging Markets
8. Conclusions, Implications & Recommendations For Members
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pq6djr/packaging_in