DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fzk6hj/aligning) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Aligning packaging innovation with consumer trends in food - the impact of current and future behaviors in packaging" to their offering.
Aligning packaging innovation with consumer trends in food - the impact of current and future behaviors in packaging provides detailed insight into new opportunities in food packaging in both developing and developed countries. The evolution of consumption habits across the world means both retailers and manufacturers need a renewed understanding of consumers' consumption habits, and how this will affect their product choices.
To do this, the report highlights innovative new product development for effectively targeting consumers' most important needs through packaging innovation, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on the evolving motivations driving consumption.
- The popularity of Glass packaging is declining, as Rigid Plastics and Flexible Packaging are being used to lower costs, even for luxury foods
- Manufacturers need to make sure product packaging is easy to open yet protects the food it houses
- Manufacturers can adapt different packaging strategies to target consumers at different stages of their life
- A simple, transparent packaging design allows the consumer to assess quality and build trust with the product at the purchasing stage
- Manufacturers are encouraging consumers to share and socialise, with their products being a center-piece of enjoyment
Reasons to Buy:
- This report provides actionable insight into new opportunities emerging in food packaging by bringing together consumer analysis and case studies
- This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in three Prepared Meals categories
- Understanding these trends, and how the most innovative marketers are seeking to target them, will allow marketing tactics and strategy to be updated in line with the very latest consumer behaviors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
- Sources and methodology
- Overview of consumer trend framework and the packaging market
- Consumer trend framework provides opportunities for packaging manufacturers
2. Primary drivers
3. Secondary drivers
4. Niche drivers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fzk6hj/aligning