DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22tzg6/baby_food_in) has announced the addition of the "Baby Food in Egypt 2014" country profile to their offering.
Baby Food in Egypt 2014 is a new report that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Egypt, key segments, features & developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Egypt along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- The market for baby food in Egypt is relatively small, with per capita consumption levels amounting to 5.67kg in 2013.
- The value of the baby food market grew by 188% between 2007 and 2013, reaching E£ 1,379 million (US$ 201 million) at current prices.
- Sales of milks and cereals also made advances, with volume sales levels increasing by 46.2% and 49.2% respectively between 2007 and 2013.
- Baby Food in Egypt 2014 report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Egypt.
- This report is the result of extensive market research covering Baby Food in Egypt. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Egypt.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Egypt Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Egypt along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Egypt, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Egypt.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Egypt considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
- Nestlé Egypt SAE
- Hero Middle East and Africa
- Abbott Nutritional Products
- Pino Baby Food
- Riri Baby Food
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22tzg6/baby_food_in