DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mmqkgk/technologies) has announced the addition of the "Technologies Enabling Extraction of Shale Gas (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
Shale gas extraction is the production of shale gas from the unconventional reserves, namely shale rock. This study provides a snapshot of shale gas development, an analysis and assessment of the impact of market and technology accelerators on shale gas development, an assessment of the stakeholder value chain and an assessment of region-wise development of shale gas, An overview of current technologies in the market and a technology roadmap is also provided.
This research service provides:
- A snapshot of shale gas development.
- Analysis and assessment of the impact of market and technology accelerators on shale gas development.
- Assessment of the stakeholder value chain and an assessment of region-wise development of shale gas,
- An overview of current technologies in the market and a technology roadmap.
- Some key patents that provide an insight into notable activities and global participants, and a list of contacts in the field, which includes names, titles, addresses, phone numbers, email IDs, and Website URLs.
- The top technologies which are necessary in enabling shale gas extraction are: hydraulic fracturing, horizontal drilling, microseismic monitoring technologies, ICT technologies (inclusive of predictive technologies and leak detection technology) and produced water technologies.
- The United States is the key innovator and adopter of the technologies enabling shale gas production. The US has a number of factors which is conducive for the development of shale gas. In hydraulic fracturing there are now an increased number of players which provide base fluid alternatives that replace water.
- Future trend of shale gas development would be the adoption of smart integrated systems which would improve the efficiency and reduce incidence of failures. Failure prediction systems, leak detection software, advanced microseismic technologies would play an important role in the efficacy of shale gas development.
- With advanced technologies and better management practices, many of the environmental impacts could be reduced to a great extent.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Objective
3. Key Findings
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Impact Assessment and Analysis
6. Value Chain Stakeholder Analysis
7. Enabling Technologies in Shale Gas Extraction
8. Technology Roadmap
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mmqkgk/technologies