DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9h6g3v/strategic_outlook) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Outlook of Select Western European Mini-Midibus Markets" report to their offering.
The Western European mini-midibus market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% between 2013 and 2020. The United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain are expected to account for about 73% of the total market. The top 5 markets are likely to grow at a CAGR of 2.6%. Spain shows high growth potential, as mini-midibuses are likely to be preferred over large buses due to the tough economic condition in the country.
- To provide a strategic overview of key Mega Trends and market engineering metrics.
- To outline market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- To provide market size and forecasts for key markets such as the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.
- To provide a comprehensive quantitative forecast of the industry, including market shares of key participants.
- Compare and analyse the key competitors in the market, and understand their strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
- Definitions and Segmentation
- Key Technology, Design, and Competition Outlook
- Western Europe - Market Sizing and Forecasting
- Market Analysis of Key Region - The United Kingdom
- Market Analysis of Key Region - Germany
- Market Analysis of Key Region - France
- Market Analysis of Key Region - Italy
- Market Analysis of Key Region - Spain
- Key Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9h6g3v/strategic_outlook