DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mg2clw/glass_flat) has announced the addition of Plunkett Research Ltd's new report "Glass (Flat, Pressed & Blown) and Glass Product (Containers, Packaging, Bottles and Tableware) Manufacturing Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021" to their offering.
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
- Glass (Flat, Pressed & Blown) and Glass Product (Containers, Packaging, Bottles and Tableware) Manufacturing Industry (U.S.) to reach $34.1billion by 2021.
- Glass (Flat, Pressed & Blown) and Glass Product (Containers, Packaging, Bottles and Tableware) Manufacturing Industry, including Average EBITDA, Operating Ratios and Sales per Employee.
Core Benefits to Customer:
- Comprehensive overview of an industry's financial results, ratios, vital statistics and metrics in one package
- Complete benchmarking of the industry and its top companies
- Deep industry and company financials
This Report Features:
- Historical data
- Revenue forecasts, growth rates and CAGR
- Operating ratios
- Complete data for benchmarking a company to its industry and to specific leading companies
- Benchmarking this industry to all U.S. industries
- Deep profiles and financial histories/operating ratios for up to ten top U.S.-based companies
Key Topics Covered:
II. Industry Description for this NAIC Code
III. Industry Summary, Current Year
IV. Employment and Establishment Count
V. This Industry's Financial Data, U.S., With Revenue Projections to 2021
VI. Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
VII. Appendix: Assumptions
VIII. Data Description and Sources
- Apogee Enterprises Inc
- Corning Inc
- Guardian Industries Corp
- Libbey Inc.
- Owens Illinois Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mg2clw/glass_flat
Source: Plunkett Research Ltd