DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7zprx/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2014-2024 - Major Programs: Market Profile" report to their offering.
This report provides information on major programs planned in the global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems market. It provides details on top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
This report discusses the various programmes conducted by key players in the market, by dividing them into the main types of Missiles and Missile Defense Systems. The report offers detailed information regarding quantity procured, country/companies supplying the equipment, delivery period and total contract value.
Reasons To Buy
'The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2014-2024 - Major Programs: Market Profile' allows you to:
- Understand the major Missiles and Missile Defense Systems programs that are expected in the forecast period.
- Gain insight into the information regarding the quantity procured for the market, country/ company supplying the equipment and the total contract value.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Major Missile Programs
- India - BrahMos
- Russia - Uran SS-N-25 Switchblade Missile
Missile Defense Systems
- India - Ballistic Missile Defense Program
- Qatar - Patriot Advanced Capability-3 (PAC-3)
- US - Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense
- India - Akash
- UK - Future Local Area Air Defense System (FLAADS-Maritime) program
- India - Agni
- US - Minuteman III ICBM contract
- US - Conventional Prompt Global Strike (CPGS)
- Russia - Bulava
- Brazil and South Africa - A-Darter
- US - AIM-9X
- US - AGM -158 joint air-to-surface standard missile (JASSM)
- US - Joint air-to-ground missile (JAGM)
- India - Nag
- US - TOW missiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7zprx/the_global