DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xv8lq6/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Military Radar Market 2014-2024 - Market Size and Drivers: Market Profile" report to their offering.
This report provides readers with a comprehensive analysis of the Military Radar market through 2014-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Military Radar. It also provides an insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world.
The global military radar market is estimated to be valued at US$11.6 billion in 2014. The market consists of four categories of radar systems: ground-based, naval, airborne, and space-based. The value of the market is expected to increase marginally at a CAGR of 1.41% during the forecast period, to reach US$13.3 billion by 2024.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the Military Radar market with current and forecast market values.
- Understand the key drivers and attractiveness parameters of the global Military Radar market.
- Understand the various factors impacting the growth of the Military Radar market.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Global Military radar Market Size and Drivers
- Military radar Market Size and Forecast 2014-2024
- Global Military Radar Market - Regional Analysis
- Military Radar Sub-Sector Market Size Composition
- Demand Drivers and Growth Stimulators
- Defense Budget Spending Review
- Defense Modernization Review
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xv8lq6/the_global