DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8gkv4x/global_glass) has announced the addition of the "Global Glass Block Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The Global Glass Block Industry Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the glass block industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The glass block market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Glass block industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on sixteen industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The glass block industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Glass Block Industry Overview
- Glass Block International and China Market Analysis
- Glass Block Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis
- Glass Block Production by Regions by Technology by Applications
- Glass Block Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- 2009-2014 Glass Block Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- Alkyl Ketene dimers Key Manufacturers Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- Glass Block Marketing Channels Analysis
- Glass Block Industry Development Trend
- Glass Block Industry Development Proposals
- Glass Block New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global Glass Block Industry Research Conclusions
- Electric Glass Building Materials
- Foshan Lihai Decoration Glass
- Hebei Jihengyuan
- Jinghua Group
- La Rochere
- Mulia Industrindo
- Pittsburgh Corning
- Qinhuangdao Tianyaoglass
- SGD group
- Seves Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8gkv4x/global_glass