DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lc3nxw/managed) has announced the addition of the "Managed Application Services Rely on Cloud Platforms to Deliver Legacy Software " report to their offering.
This report identifies a range of non-cloud software delivery models, examining how responsibilities are split between the provider and the customer. It takes a closer look at Managed Application Services, which provides the best opportunity for software and managed service providers to lighten the customer burden for essential non-SaaS software. Finally, it looks at how five service providers-Eagle Investments, Oracle, AT&T, HP, and IBM-deliver managed application services to enterprise clients.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Managed Application Services Rely on Cloud Platforms to Deliver Legacy Software
- CC 4-8
- Executive Summary
- What Enterprises Want from Software Delivery
- Comparing Application Delivery Models
- Why Managed Application Services?
- Delivery Managed Application Services
- Profiles of Select Managed Application Services and Providers
- Eagle Investments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lc3nxw/managed
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.