DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n67klv/animal_feed) has announced the addition of the "Animal Feed Market in Brazil: Business Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report starts with giving brief country profile for Brazil, including general information and main economic indicators.
Further, the report provides in-depth analyses animal feed market in the country. It identifies key market players, including major producers, wholesalers and distributing companies. The third chapter is fully devoted to Brazil's animal feed market foreign trade. It evaluates volumes and dynamics of imports and exports within the sector in the recent three years.
The last chapter lists all major Brazil consumers of animal feed, as well as provides results of the purchase activity monitoring related to these materials, which is achieved due to keeping track of various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
The aim of this study is to provide a tool which will assist strategy group and the management team specialists in making correct decisions as how to penetrate the Brazil market and how to catch the maximum commercial opportunities in dealing with business partners in this country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. BRAZIL: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. ANIMAL FEED MARKET IN BRAZIL
- Overview of animal feed market
- Producers of animal feed in Brazil, including contact details and product range
3. BRAZIL'S FOREIGN TRADE IN ANIMAL FEED
- Export and import of meals of fish, including fish flour and prepared fish meals: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of corn, wheat, rice and beans bran: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of swedes, mangolds, fodder roots, hay and similar forage products: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of oil-cake, from extraction of cotton and flax seeds: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN BRAZIL
5. CONSUMERS OF ANIMAL FEED ON BRAZIL MARKET
- Main animal feed consumers
- Monitoring of latest purchase requests within the region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n67klv/animal_feed