DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l93wm3/dataled) has announced the addition of the "Data-led Innovations Transforming Key Sectors (Technical Insights) " report to their offering.
The time taken to procure information is gradually becoming very critical in businesses for the extraction of values from various data sources, such as mobile devices, Web, automated sensory technologies, radio frequency identification (RFID), social networking Websites, and so on. The Big Data platform can help in achieving these requirements of organizations.
With the rapid explosion of data across sectors, several analytics issues have emerged in this space in recent years. These issues can be efficiently dealt with by using big data analytics. This research service provides insights on the impact of Big Data implementation in various sectors. The sectors include Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace & Defense, Automation and Healthcare.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Research Outline
- Key Insights
- Research Methodology
- Why is Big Data Analytics Important Today in Different Sectors?
2. IMPACT OF BIG DATA ON THE AUTOMOTIVES AND TRANSPORTATION SECTOR
- Big Data-Automotive and Transportation-General Trends
- Big Data Enables Intelligent Customer Services through Connected Cars
- Big Data Lowers Warranty Costs for Auto Majors
- Usage-Based Insurance through Big Data Diagnostics
- Automotive and Transportation-Key Companies
3. IMPACT OF BIG DATA ON THE AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE SECTOR
- Big Data in the Aerospace and Defense Sector-General Trends
- Big Data Empowers Predictive Monitoring Systems in A&D Components
- Synchronized Visualization Possible through Big Data in the Defense Sector
- Aerospace and Defense Sector-Key Companies
4. IMPACT OF BIG DATA ON THE AUTOMATION INDUSTRY
- Big Data impact on the Automation Industry-General Trends
- Big Data Fuses Cognitive Capabilities For Automation Systems
- Big Data and Robotics Improve Manufacturing Processes
- Automation Sector -Key Companies
5. IMPACT OF BIG DATA ON THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
- Big Data Impact on the Healthcare Sector-General Trends
- Big Data Helps Service Providers Save Costs through Usage-based Cost Design
- Big Data Culls Diseases at Genetic Level
- Healthcare Sector - Key Companies
7. KEY CONTACTS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l93wm3/dataled