DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65xsdx/cigarettes_and) has announced the addition of the "Cigarettes and Cigars Market in Cyprus: Business Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report starts with giving brief country profile for Cyprus, including general information and main economic indicators.
Further, the report provides in-depth analyses cigarettes and cigars market in the country. It identifies key market players, including major producers, wholesalers and distributing companies. The third chapter is fully devoted to Cyprus cigarettes and cigars market foreign trade. It evaluates volumes and dynamics of imports and exports within the sector in the recent three years.
The last chapter lists all major Cyprus consumers of cigarettes and cigars, as well as provides results of the purchase activity monitoring related to these materials, which is achieved due to keeping track of various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
The aim of this study is to provide a tool which will assist strategy group and the management team specialists in making correct decisions as how to penetrate the Cyprus market and how to catch the maximum commercial opportunities in dealing with business partners in this country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CYPRUS: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. TOBACCO, CIGARETTES AND CIGARS MARKET IN CYPRUS
- Overview of tobacco, cigarettes and cigars market
- Producers of tobacco, cigarettes, cigars in Cyprus, including contact details and product range
3. CYPRUS FOREIGN TRADE IN TOBACCO, CIGARETTES, CIGARS
- Export and import of unmanufactured tobacco: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of cigarettes: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of cigars, cheroots and cigarillos: volume, structure, dynamics
- Export and import of smoking tobacco and tobacco substitutes: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CYPRUS
5. CONSUMERS OF TOBACCO, CIGARETTES AND CIGARS ON CYPRUS MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65xsdx/cigarettes_and