DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncvwnb/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in the US in 2014" report to their offering.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in the US, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the US.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
There were 39,378 UHNWIs in the US in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$135.2 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 500 billionaires, 11,454 centimillionaires and 27,424 affluent millionaires.
UHNWIs accounted for 0.8% of the total HNWI population in 2013, higher than the global average of 0.7%. The number of US UHNWIs increased by 25.6% during the review period, from 31,346 in 2009 to 39,378 in 2013.
There was a range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. While the number of billionaires rose by 13.9%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires rose by 25.3% and 26.0% respectively.
It is expected the number of UHNWIs to increase by 12.2% to reach 45,543 in 2018. This will include 612 billionaires, 13,210 centimillionaires and 31,721 affluent millionaires.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
- Political Background
- Economic Background
- Benchmarking US Wealth in Context
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
- Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2018
- UHNWIs - Billionaires
- UHNWIs - Centimillionaires
- UHNWIs - Affluent Millionaires
- Core HNWIs
- Core HNWIs - Mid-Tier Millionaires
- Core HNWIs - Lower-Tier Millionaires
5 Analysis of US HNWI Investments
- Analysis by Asset Class
- Analysis of Foreign Investments
- Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs Investable Assets
- Analysis of US UHNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Competitive Landscape
- Developments in the Private Banking Industry
- Wealth Management and the Private Banking Industry
- Behavioral Mapping of Wealth Management and Private Banking in the US
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Citigroup Private Bank
- Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management
- JP Morgan Private Bank
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Northern Trust Wealth Management
- PNC Wealth Management
- SunTrust Wealth Management
- US Bancorp Wealth Management
- Wells Fargo Private Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncvwnb/ultra_hnwis_in