LAUREL, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aquilent, a recognized leading provider of Mobile, Web, Cloud and Portal solutions shaping the next generation of technology for the federal government, has been named a 2014 Top Workplace by The Baltimore Sun. With this designation—the second in a row by The Baltimore Sun—Aquilent has now earned seven “best workplace” awards in five years, highlighting the company’s uniquely positive work environment and commitment to customer excellence.
The Baltimore Sun Top Workplaces winners are chosen solely based on confidential employee feedback from surveys conducted about the workplace.
Aquilent receives frequent accolades for its employee-focused work environment and team-oriented culture. Aquilent offers flexible work hours and telecommuting options, and shows its commitment to employees by going above and beyond the norm with programs such as:
- AquilentUniversity_: a diverse and comprehensive program designed to support all aspects of employee development through certification programs, an innovative leadership development program, and more
- AquilentCares_: a combination of donation drives and The Workplace Charity Matching Program, encouraging Aquilent employees to participate in and give back to the community
- AquilentFit_: an employee-health focused program providing a full on-site gym, free flu shots, and an on-site convenience-style store with fresh food and healthy snacks
- Aquilent Events: a program through which employees can participate in a wide variety of company-sponsored social and sporting events, including the widely popular Bring Your Kids to Work Day
- Grow Aquilent: an incentive program that encourages employees to participate in helping grow the company and, in turn, increase their annual profit-sharing bonus
“Aquilent’s culture of community, coupled with our dedication to excellence for both our customers and our employees, forms the foundation of who we are—and is the reason we are recognized over and over as a great place to work,” said Aquilent CEO David Fout. “This distinction as a Baltimore Sun Top Workplace for the 2nd year further underscores that our employees are what make Aquilent a great place to work.”
The Baltimore Sun published the complete list of Top Workplaces on December 5, 2014.
Aquilent is the recognized leader in Mobile and Digital Strategy, Web Content Management, Cloud Computing and Portals, shaping the next generation of technology for the federal government. We help our customers exceed the expectations of the new Digital Government initiative by delivering transformative solutions that emphasize efficiency and mobility, and significantly enhance citizen engagement. In addition, our proven approach to helping customers achieve the federal government’s Cloud First policy combines technology strategy and managed services to create a roadmap for long term success.
Aquilent, a 2014 Inc. 500/5000 company, has been recognized as a Washington Post “Top Workplaces”, five times named one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Washington Business Journal, three times named an Amazon AWS Advanced Premier Consulting Partner, twice honored as a Government Contracting Firm of the Year by the Tech Council of MD, selected as a Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards “Contractor of the Year“ honoree and twice chosen as a “Top Workplace” by The Baltimore Sun. Our commitment to deliver tangible results that meet our customers’ mission objectives is underscored by our 4-Point Aquilent Advantage™, combining strategic vision and reliable execution. To learn more about Aquilent, visit www.aquilent.com, and follow us @Aquilent.