DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lckfqb/reborn_in_the) has announced the addition of the "Reborn in the USA: The Resurgence of the US Light Vehicle Market" company profile to their offering.
Light vehicle sales in the USA are on the cusp of recovering to pre-crisis levels. With an estimated 20 million sales lost over the period from 2008 to 2013 and consumers becoming less debt-averse, the outlook is broadly positive. However, there are critical demographic and societal changes afoot which will invariably result in segmentation shifts.
This new automotive report is designed specifically for stakeholders in the automotive industry and are compiled from our unrivalled range of global macro-economic and consumer intelligence. This innovative approach assesses a myriad of pull factors that help shape the future of vehicle demand: from consumer lifestyles to income and expenditure; from demographics and household profiles to social technologies.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Automotive products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Scope and Key Findings
- The US Light Vehicle Market
- Segmentation and Demographics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lckfqb/reborn_in_the